An Indiana native and lifelong resident of Indianapolis, Bill has a 35-year legal practice. Throughout his long varied career, he served as a former prosecutor, public defender, and municipal court judge. He has tried over 100 jury trials, both as a sole practitioner and as a law firm partner.
Moving from criminal to civil law, Bill also served for several years as a land condemnation expert for the State of Indiana. His current area of focus is worker’s compensation, where he has dealt with cases involving such major issues as refining the definition of disability in Indiana law.
“Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not.”
~ Oprah Winfrey
- Butler University, B.A., 1961
- Indiana University School of Law, J.D., 1965
Indiana Bar, 1966
- Indianapolis State Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indiana Judges Association
- American Sephardic Federation: Vice President
- Sertoma International: Past President
- President of his synagogue