Indianapolis Injury Practice Areas
The attorneys at Yosha Cook & Tisch have more than 122 years of combined experience practicing law. We have the expertise, skills and dedication you need to ensure that you are fairly compensated for your injuries or losses. We aggressively seek the compensation you rightfully deserve.
At our personal injury law firm in Indianapolis, you can afford the best representation for your injuries because the attorneys at Yosha Cook & Tisch charge on a contingency basis. That means you pay a percentage of the award only when we win your case. We focus our entire practice on Indianapolis personal injury, and we can take your case all the way through trial if that becomes necessary.
Focusing on wrongful death and injury lawsuits in Indianapolis.
Devoted exclusively to the representation of those who were wrongfully harmed, Yosha Cook & Tisch concentrates on the following practice areas.
Get the legal help you need from Yosha Cook & Tisch. State laws governing personal injury differ throughout the country. That’s why it is critical to retain knowledgeable local lawyers to handle your case. Experienced Indianapolis injury lawyers understand the complexities of Indiana personal injury law, and they know the specifics of local court processes and procedures. The attorneys at Yosha Cook & Tisch can help in numerous ways.
• Advising you regarding the merits of your individual case
• Presenting your available options for seeking compensation for your injuries
• Providing legal resources, such as expert witnesses or specialized forensic investigators to build evidence
• Handling insurance claims to ensure you receive a fair settlement for expenses
• Helping you interact with representatives of all negligent parties to preserve your rights
To find out if you have a case, give us a call anytime.
- Call toll free 800-875-5759 or locally at 317-334-9200.
- Fax us at 317-566-3578.
- Or contact us online.
“Justice consists not in being neutral between right and wrong, but in finding out the right and upholding it, wherever found, against the wrong.”