Indiana lawyers representing clients injured by defective products
Product manufacturers have a legal responsibility:
- To see that products are designed to be reasonably safe for the intended user
- To see that products are properly manufactured to meet safety standards for use
- To provide clear warnings and instructions on how to safely use their product
When dangerous products harm consumers, manufacturers can be held liable for failing to meet their legal responsibility.
Products liability claims handled by Yosha Cook & Tisch can involve all sorts of items used on a daily basis. Claims may involve products such as:
Such cases involve a number of potentially complex issues and often find their way into federal court if the manufacturer is not a resident of the State of Indiana.
What to do if you are injured by a dangerous product
- As soon as possible, report the dangerous product to the responsible party.
- Get the contact information of any witnesses to your injury.
- Take photos of the dangerous product.
- Take photos of injuries.
- If possible, save the product, its packaging, and any instructions.
The National Consumer Product Safety Commission recalls hundreds of products every year. Even so, many Americans are injured, and some even die from faulty products.
From bad product design, such as SUV roofs that crush during rollover, to medications that become contaminated during storage, the manufacturer, distributor, or retail store is responsible for consumer safety.
Attorneys at Yosha Cook & Tisch have experience handling products liability cases and may also retain experts knowledgeable in product design, manufacturing, materials, and human factors considerations. Because of the complex nature of these cases, it makes sense to contact an attorney who is seasoned and has experience in this area of the law.
Get legal help today from Yosha Cook & Tisch
Arrange a free, no obligation consultation and discuss your situation with one of our products liability lawyers.
- Call 800-875-5759 or 317-334-9200.
- Reach us by fax at 317-566-3578.
- Contact us online.
“Justice is the constant and perpetual will to allot to every man his due.”
~ Domitus Ulpian (100 AD – 228 AD)