Car, truck, and motorcycle accident attorneys in Indiana
Legal assistance can make a difference
- More than 6 million auto accidents occur in the U.S. every year.
- About 115 people die every day in vehicle crashes in the United States—that is one death every 13 minutes.
HEAD & Spinal Injuries
Fire & Explosions
- Lack of vehicle structure provides disadvantages for motorcyclists, who are less visible to other drivers and lack a protective metal enclosure to shield them in an accident.
A study funded by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reported that:
- Motorcyclists were injured 98% of the time in collisions with other vehicles.
- Most motorcycle accidents were caused by motorists who failed to see the motorcyclist.
Statistics or individuals?
With such motor vehicle accident statistics, it is no wonder insurance companies have a tendency to treat injured victims as simple statistics. They often retain experts to evaluate everyone the same way and assume everyone should fully recover in six weeks for any accident.
Here at the Yosha Cook & Tisch in Indianapolis, Indiana, we know that you are more than a statistic.
- We treat victims of auto accidents individually and work with your medical experts and healthcare professionals to develop evidence that shows the impact of your injuries on daily living activities.
- We research and seek out medical literature to help demonstrate the cause and nature of your injuries.
- We realize that the amount of damage to your vehicle does not necessarily correlate to the injuries suffered by its occupants. Victims of vehicle accidents are not all the same.
Pre-existing medical conditions can make auto accident victims more susceptible to suffering injuries in low-speed impacts. The offending driver is legally responsible to the extent he aggravates any pre-existing conditions which make the auto accident victim more susceptible to injury.
Attorney Advertising. This website is designed to provide general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to constitute formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. Moreover, inquiries made to Yosha Cook & Tisch should not be construed as the formation of a lawyer/client relationship unless and until an attorney and client sign a contract.
Copyright © 2021 Yosha Cook & Tisch
ATTORNEYS AT LAW